Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Day of Play in Rishikesh

Hi folks.... here is a video my friend Dave made for me. It is made in wide screen so may be easier to go to you tube to view. I am now in the orphanage I volunteered at 6 years ago for 2 months. It is amazing to be here and see how the kids have grown and developed! It is a beautiful reunion!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy the video from Rishikesh a near by city on the Ganga river!




YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam
jenrothjen has shared a video with you on YouTube:
I went walking one day in Rishikesh India and took a couple of clips of video of the children and families I played with. When my friend Dave saw them, he thought it would make a great little video and with his know how and creativity this is what we came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment