Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long awaited photos


Hey folks! I had a really scary moment! I thought I lost all of my photos from an 8 GB memory card! This is the second time a memory card was infected by an Indian computer and my photos were seemingly erased! My friend Dave was able to recover most of them from this recent card! Shwewh! I'll have to deal with one of the cards when I get home... But for now, I am going to have to share my photos in a new way... So if you are interested in seeing photos from my time at the silent meditation retreat in Tiruvannamalai check out this link below! I hope to do an update on my time in Varanassi VERY soon as it was a mind blowing experience!!!! I am now in Rishikesh and will be heading to volunteer at the orphanage soon! Much love to you all! Hugs, Jen

https://plus.google.com/photos/117206002506839877904/albums/5714532802716802161

No comments:

Post a Comment